Fearing for your children’s future? Have Taqwa of Allah

Shehzad Sattar

Postby Shehzad Sattar » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:05 pm

Allah the Exalted said:
    And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the town; and there was under it a treasure belonging to them; and their father was a righteous man
    (Soorah Al-Kahf 18:82)

Allah the Exalted sent Musa and Al Khidr to rebuild the wall for the two orphan boys without payment, based upon the righteousness of their father.

Ibn Abbas said: “They were protected due to the righteousness of their father and it is not mentioned that the two boys were righteous.” (Al Hakim 3395)

Ibn Rajab said: Saeed Al Musayib said to his son: “O my dear son surely I increase in my prayer for your sake, hoping you will be protected.” Then he recited the verse: “And their father was a righteous man”.

Umar ibn Abdul Aziz said: “There is no believer who dies except that Allah will protect his offspring, and their offspring and their offspring.”

Ibn Al Mukadir said: “Verily Allah will protect—by way of a righteous man—his children, and his children’s children and the homes around him. They will continue to be under Allah’s protection and cover.

(Jaami' al-Uloom wal Hikam)

Rasheed ibn Estes Barbee

Source: http://mtws.posthaven.com/fearing-for-y ... a-of-allah
The Prophet ﷺ said:

“Make things easy and do not make things difficult. Give glad tidings and do not repel people..”

[متفق عليه]

Return to “Family”