Shaykh ul-Islam Imam Ibn Taymiyyah said,
"The people who are most worthy to be the saved sect are the Ahl al-Hadith and Sunnah, who do not follow anyone else with any blind attachment except the Messenger of Allaah (Sallalahu Alayhee Wasallam) and these people are the ones who are most acquainted with his statement and actions." (Majmu'a Fatawa (3:374)
1. The existence and the clear reality of the saved sect, it exists and is as real as it gets with its features.
2. The Ahl Al-Hadith and Ahl Al-Sunnah are the saved sect
3. These people ie the saved sect, the Ahl Al-Hadith do not make taqlid or blindly follow anyone but yet there is a group of people who blindly follow the opinions and statements of men other than the Messenger of Allaah (Sallalahu Alayhee Wasallam).
4. The reprehension of following and being blind for someone other than the Messenger of Allaah (Sallalahu Alayhee Wasallam).
5. A sign of the saved sect, the Ahl Al-Hadith is their knowledge, study and comprehension of the statements and actions of the Messenger of Allaah (Sallalahu Alayhee Wasallam) which can be considered a hallmark of the Ahl Al-Hadith and Salafis and yet at the same instance others are ardently busy with the opinions and rulings of others who are from the Ummah of Muhammad Sallalahu Alayhi Wasallam.