A Severe Warnnig To The Mutassub and Bigotted Muqallidin

AbuKhuzaimahAnsari

Postby AbuKhuzaimahAnsari » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:18 pm

The muqallidin in their ardent desire and falling prey to the traps of taqlid and its promoters attempt the follow the "safe path" and blindly follow a madhab. The ardent followers of the madhab formulate and concoct all sorts of reasons and excuses to make the normal lay Muslims to stick to the madhab even though it clearly opposes the authentic established texts, thereby rejecting and denying what Allah and his Messenger Salalalhu alayhi wasallam revealed.

Although according to my teacher and the Late Pakistani Hadith Master, Shaikh Abu Tahir Zubair Ali Zai grades the following hadith as weak, however this does not affect the readers and the people it addresses because accepting and acting upon weak hadith is acceptable to them.

Dear readers read the narration repeatedly

“The Messenger of Allah (Sallalahu Alayhee Was-Sallam) and his Companions came out to us and we entered Ihram for Hajj. When we came to Makkah, he said: ‘Make your Hajj (to) ‘Umrah.’ The people said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, we have entered Ihram for Hajj, how can we make it ‘Umrah?’ He said: ‘Look at what I command you to do, and do it.’ They repeated their question and he got angry and went away. Then he entered upon ‘Aishah angry and she saw anger in his face, and said: ‘Who has made you angry? May Allah vex him!’ He said: ‘Why should I not get angry, when I give a command and it is not obeyed?’”

Narrated by an-Nasa’ee and Ibn Maajah Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal in his musnad (4/286), also Hasan Ibn Urfah narrated this in his Juz (hadeeth no.31) and Hafidh Ibn Taymiyah narrated in his chain through Hasan Ibn Urfah in his Kitab al-Arabin (no.1), Imam shawkani saying Rijaluhu Rijal as-Sahih is not Midhir as this is specific istalah and mujmal qaidah as the narrators in questions are 1. Abu Ishaq as-Sabi'e and 2. Abu Bakr bin Ayyash, Both are ruwat of the sahihain but Abu Ishaq is mashur Mudallis and he reports with Ann and he also became mukhtalat and Ayyash narrates from Abu Ishaq and according to the Imams of Illal Ayyash Ann Abu Ishaq Laisa Quwi and this is also in addition to Ayyash narrating from him maybe before or after ikhtilat and Allah knows best

dear readers, let us ask ourselves do we fall in this category of people who disobey the Messenger of Allah sallalahu alyahi wasallam and imagine the anger of our beloved Nabi.

Return to “The Ahl al-Hadith; Ittiba, Taqlid & Madhhabs”