Praise Of Shaykh Albaani رحمه الله For Shaykh Waseeullah Abbaas حفظه الله

Shehzad Sattar

Postby Shehzad Sattar » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:24 pm

Sheikh al-Muhaddith Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albany said:

"Verily, our companion Wasiullah Muhammad Abbaas has spoken in his annotation upon [the book] al-Fadaa'I" with good speech regarding [this] Hadeeth.
[Silsilah Ahadeeth as-Saheehah no. 2295 Volume 5, Page 374]

In another place, the Shaykh says:
"As narrated by the virtuous brother Wasiullah in his annotation upon 'al-Fadaa'il"
[Silsilah Ahadeeth as-Saheehah no. 3318 Volume 8, Page 941]

He says in another place:
'I have mentioned a short while ago that [al~Imaam Muhammad lbn lsmaaeel ibn Ibraaheem ibn al-Mugheerah al-Ju'fee] al-Bukhaaree [d.255H] has narrated [this] Hadeeth in [his book] "at-Taareekh", and the virtuous brother Wasiullah has preceded me in corroborating [the Hadeeth] upon the authority of al Bukhaaree in his annotation upon "al-Fadaail."
[Silsilah Ahadeeth as-Saheehah no. 3437 Volume 8, Page 1290]

He says also:
I say: This is a grave error! [This error] has been elucidated by [al-Haafidh Jalaalud-Deen Abdur-Rahmaan as-Suyootee in [his book] al-La'aalee," and Ibn Iraaq in [his book] "Tanzeeh ash-Sharee'ah" and my companion, the one who has annotated upon [the book] FadaaiI as-Sahaabah, Wasiullah ibn Muhammad Abbaas, and other than them.
[Silsilah Ahadeeth ad-Da'eefah no. 5590 Volume 12, Page 187]
The Prophet ﷺ said:

“Make things easy and do not make things difficult. Give glad tidings and do not repel people..”

[متفق عليه]

Return to “Sirah & Biographies”