Whoever Loves To Meet Allah, Allah Loves To Meet Him

Shehzad Sattar

Postby Shehzad Sattar » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:59 pm

Shaykh Zayd Al-Madkhalee

The last hadith Shaykh Zayd Al-Madkhalee explained
The following is a summary translation

Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee—may Allah preserve him—said after leaving from burying the noble Scholar Shaykh Zayd Al-Madkhalee—may Allah have mercy upon him:

The last hadith Shaykh Zayd—may Allah have mercy upon him explained on Monday was:

Whoever loves to meet Allah, Allah loves to meet him.

http://www.sahab.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=142859

Student:

عَنْ أَبِي الزِّنَادِ ، عَنِ الْأَعْرَجِ ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ، قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : ” قَالَ اللهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ : إِذَا أَحَبَّ عَبْدِي لِقَائِي أَحْبَبْتُ لِقَاءَهُ ، وَإِذَا كَرِهَ لِقَائِي كَرِهْتُ لِقَاءَهُ

Narrated from Abu Az Zinaad from Al ‘Araj from Abu Huraira, the Messenger of Allah صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said: Allah the Exalted said: If My slaves loves to meet Me I love to meet him and if he hates to meet Me, I hate to meet him.

Shaykh Zayd:

This is specific for the time of death, when their end is near. The believer will be happy. The Angels will give him glad tidings. They will descend upon him and give him glad tidings. Therefore he loves to meet Allah. And this does not mean during the time of good health and choice. The mother of the believers Aisha may Allah be pleased with her said: ‘All of us hate death.’ He (the Prophet) said: ‘This is not the intent; rather it is at the time of death.’ Whoever loves to meet Allah at this time, Allah loves to meet him. And the believer loves to meet Allah at this time, due to the good he sees, and the glad tidings he receives. Allah the Exalted said:

تَتَنَزَّلُ عَلَيْهِمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ أَلَّا تَخَافُوا وَلَا تَحْزَنُوا وَأَبْشِرُوا بِالْجَنَّةِ الَّتِي كُنْتُمْ تُوعَدُونَ
نَحْنُ أَوْلِيَاؤُكُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ

The Angels will descend (at the time of their death) (saying): “Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised! We were your allies in the worldly life and in the Hereafter. (Soorah Fussilat 41:30)

This is from the things which will make him love to meet Allah.

As for the criminals, at this moment they will not love to meet Allah, because they will only be given tidings of punishment, and retribution; in the grave and in the next life. Therefore he will not love to meet Allah rather he will hate that; and Allah hates to meet him.

And this is only because the recompense is from the same category as the action. Thus whoever brings forth good deeds and remains upon that, Allah will make him firm, and the Angels will descend upon him at every instance of hardship and difficulty, and the most difficult moment is at the time of death.

Translated by Rasheed ibn Estes Barbee
http://mtws.posthaven.com/the-last-hadi ... -explained

Watch Video @ http://wp.me/p4dlgt-3AZ
The Prophet ﷺ said:

“Make things easy and do not make things difficult. Give glad tidings and do not repel people..”

[متفق عليه]

Return to “General”