Imām Muqbil's Last Tape | "What I Witnessed in Saudi Arabia"

Shehzad Sattar

Imām Muqbil's Last Tape | "What I Witnessed in Saudi Arabia"

Postby Shehzad Sattar » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:20 am

■ The Imām, the Allāmah, ash-Shaykh, Muqbil bin Hādī Al-Wādi'ī.
■ Tape: "What I Witnessed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."
■ Date: 15th of the month of Rabi al-Awal in the year 1422 after Hijri (only a month or so before his death), corresponding to the 7th of June 2001.
■ Download transcribed version: http://www.spubs.com/sps/downloads/pdf/MSC060012.pdf

This recantation is a clarification of some statements he, rahimahullāh, had made, in some of his works, in criticism of Saudi Arabia. Having spent a long time in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during his illness which led to his death over the last year or so of his life, he witnessed many things directly that led him to make the following clarification, in which he took back all of what he had previously stated.

The clarification is itself a refutation of the Hizbiyyūn and the Thawriyyūn who intend evil and also of the Hizbiyyūn who would utilise the Shaikh's previous statements in order to cause confusion amongst Ahl as-Sunnah, by justifying their innovated ways and methods by way of the previous ijtihād of Shaykh Muqbil in this matter.

We ask Allāh, subhana wata 'ala, that He bestows vast mercy upon our noble father and scholar, Muqbil bin Hādī Al-Wādi'ī. And that he raises his ranks in Jannah for having caused much of the goodness by calling the people to Salafiyyah, by the will of Allāh, in the land of Yemen and other than it.
The Prophet ﷺ said:

“Make things easy and do not make things difficult. Give glad tidings and do not repel people..”

[متفق عليه]

Return to “General”