Essential Questions & Answers Regarding Ruqya - Shaykh Saalih ibn Fawzaan al-Fawzaan

Shehzad Sattar

Essential Questions & Answers Regarding Ruqya - Shaykh Saalih ibn Fawzaan al-Fawzaan

Postby Shehzad Sattar » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:20 pm

Reference: http://www.sahab.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=142455

May Allaah show goodness to you, virtuous Shaykh; a questioner asks…

Question: There was a man with us who used to perform Ruqya upon people, it was beneficial by the permission of Allaah, specifically [in treating poisonous] bites and evil eye; however this man has with him some innovations of the Soofiyyah.

Is Ruqya linked to the Aayaat of the Qur’an or linked to the person performing Ruqya himself?

Response: It is linked to the Aayaat as well as the Aqeedah (creed), the Aqeedah of the person [reciting the Ruqya]. So the person who has innovations and superstitions with him, don’t go to him.

Question: If there is somebody who is stronger than me in Imaan and Taqwa, and more knowledgeable than me, and I know that I have sins and I am weak in Imaan. Should I go to him and request Ruqya or is it better for me to perform Ruqya upon myself

Response: Perform Ruqya upon yourself and do not ask others to perform Ruqya on you, be independent from people. Even if you are a sinner; is it necessary that you have to be perfect? That you don’t have any sin with you? None of us – and there is no power or might except by Allaah – is free from sin. Yes.

Question: Some people listen to recorded Ruqya, is that permissible?

Response: Recorded Ruqya is not worth much, it is not worth much. Ruqya is an action, and each action must have a person who does the action; recitation must have a recitor; this is because it is an act of worship; Du’aa (supplication) must have a person who makes the supplication. As for metal (i.e. machines) and recordings, then they are not people who have been made responsible, rather it is merely captured voice. Yes.

Question: Regarding a person who went with his son to a person who performs Ruqya upon him; the child is young and is not able to distinguish. Does the father enter into the hadeeth of the seventy thousand people who enter into Paradise without any accountability or punishment?

Response: The action is permitted, there is nothing wrong with it, but it is better for him to perform Ruqya upon his son, or if a person came and performed Ruqya without him requesting, then that is better. Yes.

Question: If I feel an illness in myself and I feel weakness, should I request somebody to perform Ruqya upon me? Or is it better to be patient and perform Ruqya upon myself?

Response: Perform Ruqya upon yourself; it is better to perform Ruqya upon yourself.

Question: Are there any specific characteristics that a Raaqi (a person who performs Ruqya) must have?

Response: Yes, he must do it upon knowledge; he must perform Ruqya with the Qur’an and legislated supplications; he must not come with matters that are unknown, not authentic or unestablished.

Also, Ruqya must be in the Arabic language and not in any other language, so that he does not deceptively mix anything with it which is forbidden.

Also, [the Raaqi] must believe [the Ruqya] is only a means [to a cure] and it is not the curer in itself. Rather, the one who gives the cure is Allaah; the Ruqya is a means, from amongst various means, towards a cure; sometimes it is of benefit, sometimes it does not benefit. Yes.

Question: A person who cauterises himself or seeks Ruqya from another person, will he [not be from those people] who enter in Paradise without any accountability or punishment?

Response: Allaah knows best; this is a deficiency, he has some deficiency with him. This does not mean that a person who seeks Ruqya will not enter into Paradise. It only means that he will not be from the seventy thousand people who enter into Paradise without any accountability or punishment.

However, he is still from the people of Tawheed, and therefore will enter into Paradise. Yes. But he does not achieve this distinction. The people who enter Paradise are of varying levels, some of them more virtuous than others, they are of varying ranks with Allaah.

أسئلة في الرقية والرقاة

المرجع: http://www.sahab.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=142455

السؤال:أحسن الله إليكم فضيلة الشيخ هذا سائل يقول : كان عندنا رجل يرقي الناس يقرأ آيات من القرآن ، وكانت نافعة بإذن الله وخاصة من اللّذغ والعين ، لكن كان هذا الرجل عنده بعض البدع الصوفية .هل الرقية متعلقة بآيات القرآن أم أنها متعلقة بالراقي نفسه ؟

الجواب: متعلقة بالآيات ومتعلقة بالعقيدة عقيدة الشخص ، فالذي عنده بدع وعنده خرافات لا تذهب إليه ، نعم .

السؤال:أحسن الله إليكم فضيلة الشيخ وهذا سائل يقول : إذا كان هناك من هو أقوى مني إيمانا وأتقى وأعلم ، وأنا أعلم أني على معصية وبي ضعف إيمان ، فهل أطلب منه الرقية أو أن أرقي نفسه أفضل ؟

الجواب: إرق نفسك أنت ولا تطلب الرقية استغن عن الناس ، ولو أنك عاصي ، يعني لازم تكون كامل ما عندك شيء من المعاصي !! كلنا ولا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله ما نخلو من المعاصي ، نعم .

السؤال:أحسن الله إليكم فضيلة الشيخ وفقكم الله : بعض الناس يستمعون إلى الرقية المسجلة ، هل يجوز ذلك ؟

الجواب: ما تغني شيئا الرقية المسجلة ما تغني شيئا لأنها عمل والعمل لابد أن يكون من عامل ، القراءة لا بد أن تكون من قارئ لأنها عبادة والدعاء لابد أن يكون من داعٍ الحديد والمسجل ما هو بإنسان ولا مكلف إنما هو صوت محبوس فقط ، نعم.

السؤال:أحسن الله إليكم فضيلة الشيخ وهذا سائل يقول : من ذهب بابنه إلى من يرقيه وهو صغير لا يميز ، هل الأب يدخل في حديث السبعين ألفا الذين يدخلون الجنة بغير حساب ولا عذاب ؟

الجواب: فعل الجائز لا بأس ولكن كونه يرقيه هو أحسن ، أو جاء أحد ورقاه بدون طلب فهو أحسن ، نعم

السؤال:أحسن الله إليكم فضيلة الشيخ هذا سائل يقول : إذا شعرت بمرض في نفسي وشعرت بالضعف هل أطلب من يرقيني ؟ أم الأفضل أن أصبر وأرقي نفسي ؟

الجواب: ترقي نفسك ، أفضل أنك ترقي نفسك ، نعم .

السؤال:أحسن الله إليكم فضيلة الشيخ وهذا سائل يقول :هل هناك صفات خاصة للراقي ؟

الجواب: نعم لا بد أن يكون عن علم ، يرقي بالقرآن وبالأدعية المشروعة ولا يأتي بأشياء مجهولة أو غير صحيحة غير ثابتة ، وأيضا لا بد أن تكون الرقية باللغة العربية لا تكون بلغة أخرى حتى لا يدس فيها شيئا محرما ، ولا بد أن يعتقد أنها سبب وليست هي الشافية وإنما الشافي هو الله ، وإنما الرقية سبب من الأسباب والسبب قد ينفع وقد لا ينفع ، نعم

السؤال:أحسن الله إليكم فضيلة الشيخ هذا سائل يقول : هل من اكتوى أو استرقى لا يدخل الجنة بلا حساب ولا عذاب ؟

الجواب: الله أعلم ، يعني هذا نقص يكون عنده نقص ، ما هو معناه أنه من استرقى أنه لا يدخل الجنة ؟! معناه لا يكون من السبعين الذين يدخلون الجنة بلا حساب ولا عذاب ،وإلا هو من الموحدين يدخل الجنة إن شاء الله ، نعم . لكن ما ينال هذه الميزة الذين يدخلون الجنة يتفاوتون بعضهم أفضل من بعض هم درجات عند الله ، نعم .

http://www.madeenah.com/essential-quest ... ing-ruqya/ :Source
The Prophet ﷺ said:

“Make things easy and do not make things difficult. Give glad tidings and do not repel people..”

[متفق عليه]

Return to “General”