Aqeedah For The Children And The New Muslims

Shehzad Sattar

Postby Shehzad Sattar » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:18 am

Questions And Answers By Nasir Abuz-Zubayr

العقيدة للولد و المسلم الجديد
أسأل و أجوب

All Praise And Thinks Are For Allaah Alone And May His Salaat And Salaam Be Upon His Final Messenger Muhammad ( صلى ا عليه و سلم ) Before You O Reader Is A Small Book Dealing With Some Basic Aqeedah In The Form Of Question And Answer With their Proofs For The Children And New Muslims To Give Them A Better Understanding Of The Knowledge With It's Proofs.

Q: Who Is Allaah?

A: He Is The Creator And Lord Of The Everything The Proof Is The Saying Of Allaah The Most High:

He Has Created The Heavens And The Earth With Truth. [Surah Nahl(16):3]

Q: Where Is Allaah

A: He Is Over His Throne In A Manner That Suits His Majesty The Proof Is In The Saying Of Allaah The Most High

The Most Gracious Rose Over The Throne. [Taha(20):5]

Q: What Is Tawheed

A: To Believe In The Oneness Of Allaah
    - In His Lordship
    - In His Worship
    - In His Name & Qualities

The Proof Is The Saying Of Allaah The Most High:
And Your Lord Is One Lord. [Baqarah(2):163]

The Proof For His Lordship Is The Saying Of Allaah:
All Praise Are For Allaah Lord Of The Worlds. [Faatihah(1):1]

The Proof For His Worship Is The Saying Of Allaah:
You Alone We Worship And You Alone We Seek Aid. [Faatihah(1):5]

The Proof For His Names & Qualities Is The Saying Of Allaah:
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful. [Faatihah(1):2]

Q: What Is Shirk?

A: To Call On Others With Allaah In Worship. The Proof Is The Saying Of Allaah:
    And Those Who They Called On Beside Him(Allaah) Answer Them Not. [Ra'd(13):14]

Q: What Is Eemaan?

A: To Believe In Allaah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers The Last Day And To Believe In The Pre-Destiny The Good And The Bad Of It. The Proof For This Is The Answer Of The Messenger Of Allaah:
    To Jibreel He Said(Jibreel) Inform Me Regarding Eemaan. The Messenger Said Emaan Is To Believe In Allaah, His Angels, His Book, His Messengers And The Last Day And To Believe In The Pre-Destiny The Good And The Bad Of It. [Muslim]

Q: Why Were The Messengers Sent?

A: To Call The People To The Worship Of Allaah And To Warn From Shirk. The Proof For This Is The Saying Of Allaah:
    And Indeed We Have Sent Among Every Ummah(Nation) A Messenger Proclaiming Worship Allaah
    And Avoid All False Deities. [Nahl(16):36]

Q: What Is Ihsaan?

A: To Worship Allaah As If You See Him While You See Him Not yet He See You. The Proof For This Is The Same Hadeeth Regarding Eemaan:
    He Said(Jibreel) Inform Me Regarding Ihsaan The Messenger Said Ihsaan Is To Worship Allaah As If You See Him While You See Him Not yet He See You [Muslim].

Q: How Do We Show Our Love For Allaah And His Messenger?

A: By Obeying And Following Their Commands. The Proof For Is The Saying Of Allaah:
    Say If You Really Love Allaah Then Follow Me. Allaah Will Love You And Forgive You Your Sins. [Surah Al-Imraan(3):31]

Q: Can We Worship Allaah Properly With A Religion Other Then Islaam?
A: No

The Proof For This Is The Saying Of Allaah:
    And Whoever Seeks A Religion Other Then Islaam. It Will Never Be Accepted Of Him And In The
    Hereafter He Will Be One Of The Loser's. [Surah Al-Imran(3):85]

Q: Does Allaah Resemble His Creation

A: No Allaah Does Not Resemble His Creation. The Proof Is The Saying Of Allaah:
    There Is Nothing Like Unto Him And He Is The All Hearer The All Seer. [Surah Ash-Shura(42):11]

Q: What Is The Greatest Sin With Allaah?

A: It Shirk(Associating Partners With Allaah). The Proof Is The Saying Of Allaah:
    Whoever Sets Partner With Allaah. Then Allaah Has Forbidden paradise For Him And The Fire
    Will Be His Abode. [Surah Maa'idah(5):72]

Q: Is The Qur'aan Sufficient for us Without The Sunnah Of The Prophet?

A: No The Qur'aan Is Not Sufficient for us Without The Sunnah Of The Prophet. The Proof For This Is The Saying Of Allaah:
    And We Have Sent Down Unto You(o Muhammad) The Reminder And The Advice (the qur'aan) That You May Explain Clearly To Men What Is Sent Down To Them. And That They May Give Thought. [Surah Nahl(16):44]

Q: Why Were We Created?

A: We Were Created To Worship Allaah Alone. The Proof For This Is The Saying Of Allaah:
    And I Have Not Created The Jinn And Mankind Except To Worship Me [Surah Dhariyaat(51):56]

Q: Is Eesaa The Son Of Allaah

A: No Eesaa Is Not The Son Of Allaah. The Proof For This Is The Saying Of Allaah:
    Say He Is Allaah(the one), Allaah-The Self Sufficient, He Begot not Nor Was He Begotten, And There Is None Co-Equal Or Comparable To Him [Surah Ikhlaas(112):1-4]

I End With Indeed All Praise Are Do To Allaah Lord Of All The Worlds. I Pray That This Small Book Will Be A Source Of Benefit For Our Children And The New Muslims Allaahumma Aameen

Any Thing I Said That Is Correct All Praise Is Of Allaah, Any Thing I Said That Is Incorrect Is From My Self And Shaytaan

Maktabatul Uthaymeen Productions
The Prophet ﷺ said:

“Make things easy and do not make things difficult. Give glad tidings and do not repel people..”

[متفق عليه]

Return to “Family”