Comments on Muhammad Hijabs Views on Unity and Cooperation on Self Understood Maslaha

AbuKhuzaimahAnsari

Comments on Muhammad Hijabs Views on Unity and Cooperation on Self Understood Maslaha

Postby AbuKhuzaimahAnsari » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:45 pm

The Salaf us-Saleh Spilt Their Blood for this Ummah, You Wasted Their Bleeding in Vain.
Part 1

They say:
I don't give a damn, give me the knowledge. If they have a skill set, we will bring them in, we don't care who they are…

Imām Ibn ‘Abd Barr (d.463H) said over 977 years ago, concerning the Hadīth of Ka'b b. Mālik RadiAllahu Anhu when he remained behind from the expedition of Tabūk:

“The following may be derived from the Hadith of Ka'b: proof that it is permissible for a man to abandon his brother when an innovation or sin appear in him, with the hope that such abandonment of him leads to reprimanding or disciplining him, through it's admonishment of him.” (Al-Tamhīd Limā Fi'l Muwattā‘ Minal Ma'anī wa'l Asānīd Fī Ahādīth Rasūlillāh, 6:118)

Benefit
Ahl al-Sunnah, the Salafis or the Ahl al-Hadith have history, a heritage, a path and methodology from approximately over 1000 years. Your history is 1872 legislation of the British Parliament, and even that is contradictory to what you claim you stand for, i.e. divide and conquer, while hiding behind democracy of the colonial imperialists, who slaughtered, captured, terrorised and killed millions of Muslims.
AbuKhuzaimahAnsari

Re: Comments on Muhammad Hijabs Views on Unity and Cooperation on Self Understood Maslaha

Postby AbuKhuzaimahAnsari » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:46 pm

The Salaf us-Saleh Spilt Their Blood for this Ummah, You Wasted Their Bleeding in Vain.
Part 2

They say:
I don't give a damn, give me the knowledge. If they have a skill set, we will bring them in, we don't care who they are…

Shaykh Sāleh b. al-Fawzān said:

“So it is obligatory upon everyone who has knowledge and insight, to make the danger clear of these groups and parties, which have cropped up in the name of “Da'wah to Islam” while many of their members, and even their leaders do not know the reality of Islam or what negates and breaks or reduces it and they do not possess the pre-requisites for calling to it.”

(From Shaykh al-Fawzān's introduction to Shaykh al-Suhaymi's, Tanbih ‘Ulul Absār Ilā Kamāl al-Dīn WaMā Fī’l Bid'ah Minal Akhtār, page f)

Benefit
Lacking knowledge, coupled with a hyperactive mindset, is indeed a recipe for disaster. Being ignorant of the essentials and basic reality of Islam will cause confusion, moreso when individuals put themselves at the forefront of da'wah. One could possibly convince himself if the da'wah was limited to general da'wah, but when they incoherently push into the fundamentals and principles of Ahl al-Sunnah and Salafiyyah, while recklessly opposing and challenging it, they need to be stopped, educated and reprimanded for their crime against the Salafi Manhaj.
AbuKhuzaimahAnsari

Re: Comments on Muhammad Hijabs Views on Unity and Cooperation on Self Understood Maslaha

Postby AbuKhuzaimahAnsari » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:46 pm

Part 3

They say:
These ‘Aqīdah issues become secondary, I don't care what anyone says...

Shaykh Sāleh b. al-Fawzān was asked:

“Is entry into Paradise or the Fire dependent upon the soundness or correct Manhaj?” he answered and said: “Yes, if the Manhaj is sound, the person will be from amongst the people of Paradise since he will be upon the Manhaj of the Messenger Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam and the Manhaj of the Salaf us-Saleh. He will be from the people of Paradise by the permission of Allāh. If he traverses a misguided or deviant methodology, then he will be an innovator in the fire. So the soundness of Manhaj or a lack thereof - determines a person's entry into Paradise or the Fire.” (Ajwibātul Mufīdah, 77)

Benefit
The Muslim must also focus on the deviant calls and methodologies, which have crept into Islam due to the preaching of the ignorant callers, who base their da'wah on emotion, popular culture, popularity and “like” contests. The aim is to achieve Paradise through the worship of Allāh alone without any partners. We should focus on rejecting falsehood, which has crippled the progression of Islam. Likewise, and more importantly, we should make inkār of innovated methodologies and innovators. This includes all methodologies which oppose the truth and lead to the Fire. May Allāh save us from such a torment, Amīn
AbuKhuzaimahAnsari

Postby AbuKhuzaimahAnsari » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:47 pm

Part 4

They say:
Our community is bleeding from within, we have to look at the bigger picture, we have no more time for this sectarian thing, no more man, you can either be Salah ud-Din Ayyubi or you can be someone else, now we need Salah ud Din Ayyubi, now we need Salah ud-Din, now we need Salah ud-Din, today is the day of Salah ud-Din...

We say:
Victory, success and repelling the evil of the enemies of Islam, especially the criminal savage crusaders, were indeed defeated by Salah ud-Din Ayyubi and praise is for Allah alone. Have we forgotten our illustrious companions, the powerful, brave, courageous, valiant and fearless noble companions of the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam from the likes of Hamza b. Abdul Muttalib, Umar b. al-Khattab, Ali, Abu Ubaidah b. Al-Jarrah, Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas, Khalid b. al-Walid and many others, May Allah be pleased with all of them, who not only opened the frontiers for Islam but also spread the clear and unadulterated teachings of Islam, they spread the correct Aqidah and exemplified the way, Sunnah and Manhaj of Ashraf al-Anbiya, Muhammad Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam.

You mention Salah ud-Din Ayyubi five times and what do you know about him? We are not talking about one aspect of history or the Barelwi Deobandi Ash'ari lectures revelling at the fact that Salah ud-Din Ayyubi was an Ash'ari, like the ardent and ignorant Barelwi of Birmingham, Asrar Rashid said once: “An Ash'ari, like me” and during the pre-debate, in which he was overwhelmingly subdued by Ustadh Abdur Rahman Hasan, he mockingly says, “well if you wanted the unity of Sultan Salah ud-Din Ayyubi al-Ash'ari..” while manifesting a Barelwi possession when saying the word al-Ash'ari!

The speaker said, “now we need a Salah ud-Din…” were you talking about the Salah ud-Din Ayyubi (d.589H) who studied Ash'ari texts written by Abu'l Ma'ali al-Nisapuri (d.578H) in Halab, who was given the reins of the newly built Ash'arite madrassah. Abu'l Ma'ali, a teacher and Ash'ari Theologian was himself instrumental in spreading the Ash'ari creed and theology while teaching at their famous Nizamiyyah in Nisapur. Salah ud-Din also memorised these texts.

Salah ud-Din Ayyubi, like his Ash'arite leaders, focused on using learning institutes for political power. He firstly replaced the Shi'i Fatimid chief judge of Egypt with a Shafite Ash'ari and also converted all Shi'i learning institutes to Ash'ari schools including al-Azhar.

He built new Madrassahs which were called Salahiyyahs, following suit from his Ash'arite Predecessors who named their Ash'ari schools as Nizamiyyah e.g. Nizam ul-Mulk. Salah ud-Din vehemently supported the Ash'ari school and thus in terms of propagating his belief system, he built Nasiriyyah, this was a Madrassah located next to the grave of Imam al-Shafi'i.

Salah ud-Din Ayyubi then gave Madrassah Nasiriyyah to Najm ud-Din Khubushani (d.587H). Salah ud-Din Ayyubi was in awe of Najm ud-Din, he respected him and often referred to him many times on various issues. The veneration and respect of Najm ud-Din by Salah ud-Din Ayyubi was so ardent that he elevated him to a position divine reverence.

Najm ud-Din Khubushani was not shy, to say the least, but rather he was an openly rigid, fervent zealous Ash'ari. His ardently zealous Ash'arism manifested itself that, when they were building Madrassah al-Nasiriyyah next to the grave of Imam al-Shafi'i, there was a grave of a Hanbali nearby. Najm ud-Din, and please brace yourself, had the grave dug up and then he himself, started throwing the bones of the Hanabli everywhere and said this Hashawi (worthless one) should not be next to the Imam (i.e. al-Shafi'i) because he was a friend of Allah and a zindiq (referring to the Hanbali) cannot be buried next to him.

(Refer to, al-Dhahabi, Siyar A'lam al-Nabula, 20:454, 21:204-205; al-Maqrizi, al-Khittat, 2:358; al-Subki, Tabaqat al-Shafiyyah, 7:14-15, 227)

Also read what al-Maqrizi has to say about the state forcing all institutes to teach Ash'ari theology and that ALL people are obligated to adopt Ash'arism!!!

The speaker, also immaturely attempts to mock the Salafis claiming they would not know the Kitab al-Tawhid of Abu Mansur al-Maturidi (d.333H). Well, here is the thing, which I’m pretty sure he does not know, that the same Abu Mansur al-Maturidi also refers to Ahl al-Sunnah as the Hashawiyyah, while discussing issues of creed, and here al-Maturidi is referring to the early Salaf. Najm ud-Din and al-Maturidi before him, refer to Ahl al-Sunnah, the Ahl al-Hadith, the Salafis and the Mutaqaddimin Hanabillah as al-Hashawiyyah, the worthless low ones!!

Benefit
The early Salaf and later scholars, who traversed the Manhaj of the Companions, all taught the correct Creed of Ahl al-Sunnah Wal Jama'ah and these modern YouTubers, display sheer ignorance of well known historical facts and the challenges faced by Ahl al-Sunnah to preserve the true creed of the Pious Ancestors, as taught by the Prophet of Allah Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam, except hasty destructive emotions. This being said, the same people do not have it as their innate to refer back and reference the mighty and illustrious Companions as a source of guidance as well as opening the frontiers of Islam. This is precisely the grave deficiency of these people, who give very little importance to the correct Islamic Creed and Manhaj of Ahl al-Hadith and Ahl al-Sunnah but are happy to express and enforce their feeble emotive views on the general Muslims, my brothers and sisters, always refer back to the people of knowledge for safety and true guidance.

Return to “Ahl al-Hadith - Salafiyyah & What Opposes It”