*Current Location:* London
*Willing to marry outside ones ethnicity?* Yes
*Prefer revert or born muslim?* Don’t mind

-.-.-.-.-.-

*Prays 5x Salah:* Yes Alhamdulilah
*Islamic sect:* Salafi
*Hijab-Niqab/Beard:* Wide 2 piece Jilbab
*Your interests or hobbies*
Traveling, beautifying my environment, learning the deen...
Very independent except of Allah. I studied to degree level alhamdulilah but have not worked yet due to prioritising to raise my kids until they reached school age.
I’m very open and love to be silly when I'm comfortable with the person otherwise I'm very shy. I think I am very kind and caring and always believe to treat people the way I like to be treated. I want to better my self for akhirah inshallah. I love the unity and harmony a complete family brings, I run a mile from confrontation.
I'm not perfect but I try my best not to upset or wrong anyone as I'm a sensitive person.
I'm 5'3 and ok looking(beauty is in the eyes of the beholder) and I believe compatibility includes looks but mostly great characters and manners.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*Marital Status:* Divorced
*Any Children?* 2
*Any disabilities?* No Alhamdulilah
*Willing to relocate?* Maybe (I have my own place)
*Accept Divorcee?* Yes
*With or without children?* Don’t Mind
*Accept islamic polygyny* Yes if only the conditions below can be met:

To be fair (timely wise and emotionally) and to fear Allah, rather than fearing the first wife.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*PREFERENCES*

Kind/caring fears allah, 5’11+ tall. A kind person and caring to me and my kids, someone we can work things out together and who can see us only as a unit not singular ...
someone who can understand me and love me with all his power, someone who wouldn't hurt me knowingly or unknowingly.
I don't like someone who shouts and only see the worst in people, or someone who can't control their anger and says things to deliberately hurt you as if they getting pleasure out of it. I want someone who love kids. It’s important for me to find a father figure to my kids someone who will love them and care for them like his own. Someone who hates confrontation but rather a healthy communication. Someone who can financially support me, hopefully someone well educated and stable. Someone who knows the importance of a man in the house in Islam. In terms of age, I look very young for my age and I look around(23+) therefore I don’t want someone too old where there is noticeable difference in appearance (mainly due to attraction).
ONLY UK CITIZENS, Europeans, Turkish, Pakistani, Afghan, Scandinavia, etc
Age 25-35

-.-.-.-.- .-

*Guardians Tel No.*
Uncle: Ahmed Haadi
Email: ahmedhaadi1@hotmail.com
Whatsup only contact: +1 (619) 734-6493

JOIN THESE —->>>

https://t.me/sunnahmarriage

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEe2EKQKszDGCY7ZuQ

*TEXT* 07900 247 837
If you would like to benefit from having your profile promoted to thousands of people inshallah !!!
(Only £10)

••• PERSONALISED service also available inshallah •••

*KINDLY FORWARD*

Return to “www.sunnahmarriageuk.co”