SUNNAH MARRIAGE UK

Sister

Postby SUNNAH MARRIAGE UK » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:44 pm

*M A R R I A G E*
*PROFILE*

*Height:* 5’5
*Build:* Slim
*Nationality:* British
*Qualifications:* GCSEs, Vidal Sassoon graduate and vocational assessor qualification
*Ethnicity* Indian with mixed heritage

-.-.-.-.-.-

*Current Location:* Luton
*Willing to marry outside ones ethnicity?* yes
*Consider reverts ?* yes
*Living arrangements* willing to consider

-.-.-.-.-.-

*Prays 5x Salah:* yes
*Islamic sect:* Salafi
*Speakers listened to:* Abu suhaib, Sheikh Faisal al jasim,shaykh Abdul Aziz al sadhan, Abu Usamah at thahabi
*Hijab-Niqab/Beard:* observes full hijab and sometimes niqab
*Your interests or hobbies*

I am Salafi woman who has been practicing for 8 years, Alhamdulillah. I have established my salah and come from a God fearing family who observe segregation whilst still having bants. My family and I attend gatherings of knowledge and have been doing so for a long time. I am the youngest in my family, and have one brother and one sister, I love my sister more :)

Taking knowledge from those who are firm on their aqeedah is of a great importance to me and I do not pick and chose who I listen to on a whim. I try to attend classes at my local Masjid regularly, or learn online. I dislike people who are wishy washy with the deen or water it down to suit others.

I have several interests outside of the deen including; weekly gym seshs, pilates, charity work and contributing positively to the community. I also have a keen interest in visual arts, self development, travelling, baking and poetry. I love watching self development and motivational videos as I think it really helps me day to day in my leadership role.

My work is very important to me, I have struggled finding an environment that allows me to practice my religion and do what I love. Alhamdulillah after patience, prayer and hard work I am now able to lead a team without compromising my beliefs and values. I think it’s really important for us to identify our gifts and use them to impact others around us, I find this very fulfilling.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*Marital Status:* ... never married
*Any Children?* ... no
*Any disabilities?* ... no
*Willing to relocate?* ... yes depending on where
*Accept Divorcee?* maybe
*With or without children?* ...without
*Accept islamic polygyny* ... no

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*PREFERENCES*
Age range 28-35
height ... 5’8 and above
education ... dont mind as long as the person is financially stable, self motivated and ambitious
location ...don’t mind
ethnicity ... don’t mind
Any other requirements ...

When it comes to seeking a companion I’m looking for somebody who follows the sunnah the way the companions understood it. Someone who fears Allah in his day to day life, in his interactions with women, avoids free mixing and listening to music. It’s important to me that my spouse is ambitious in terms of his work, self aware and into self development. It’s also very important that the person is compassionate , emotionally intelligent, a good listener and has a good sense of humour.
-.-.-.-.- .-

*Would you like to propose to the above marriage seeker inshallah ?*
*PAY, PAY, PAY* £2 towards the service
PLEASE don’t take it for free, FEAR ALLAH

Tel: - Altaf (Father) +44 7983 996812

1. Bank:-

HALIFAX
ACCOUNT:
11 39 77 68
SORT: 11 06 22
REFERENCE:- “Your first name”

2. http://paypal.me/IslamicMarriageGroup