The Relation Between the Monotheism of Worship and Lordship

Shehzad Sattar

The Relation Between the Monotheism of Worship and Lordship

Postby Shehzad Sattar » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:23 am

The relation of each one with the other, is that the Monotheism of Lordship necessitates the Monotheism of Worship, meaning that affirming the Monotheism of Lordship would necessitate one to affirm the Monotheism of Worship and establish it.

One who knows that Allah is his Lord, his Creator, the Disposer of his affairs, it becomes binding upon up to worship Him alone associating no partners with Him in worship.

Likewise, the Monotheism of Worship includes the Monotheism of Lordship, meaning that the Monotheism of Lordship is a part of and is included in the Monotheism of Worship. Whoever worships Allah alone, associating no partners with him in Worship, then there is no doubt that he firmly believes that He is his Lord and Creator – as Ibraheem the Khaleel - عليه الصلاة والسلام – said:

{ Do you see what you have been worshipping, You and your ancient forefathers? Indeed, they are enemies to me, except the Lord of the worlds, Who created me, and He [it is who] guides me. And it is He who feeds me and gives me drink. And when I am ill, it is He who cures me. And who will cause me to die and then bring me to life. And who I aspire that He will forgive me my sin on the Day of Recompense." }

Taken from Al Irshaad ila Saheeh al I’tiqaad P.35; by Al-'Allaamah Saaleh al-Fawzaan

Source: http://www.subulassalaam.com/articles/a ... QJK6I7kcVQ
The Prophet ﷺ said:

“Make things easy and do not make things difficult. Give glad tidings and do not repel people..”

[متفق عليه]

Return to “Aqidah, Sunnah & Manhaj”