The Prince said: ‘Since you do not wish to have a sensible debate with anyone from As-Salafiyyah  despite their invitations to you for more than twenty years, then indeed I bear the responsibility of questioning you;
The 1st Question:
I challenge all of you that a judgment be brought between us, regarding that which you wrote, and spread, and made apparent through various media sources, and that your calling to Tawheed be assessed, despite the billions of times you have all been spoken to?
The 2nd Question:
I challenge you with all of that which has perfused from your tongues - in defense of the beloved one of Muhammad Ibn Abdillaah (Sallallaahu Alayhi wa Sallam), the Mother of the Believers  - when the most dreadful of people from the Raafidhah  persisted upon her and established a festival in London for an entire week in order to abuse her name and attribute adultery to her? 
The 3rd Question:
I want you to swear by the name of Allaah, or to stand and let both parties invoke the curse of Allaah upon the liar, that Abdullaah Ibn Abdil-Azeez  is your sharee’ah legislated Muslim ruler, inwardly and outwardly, and that you do not deem this position of ruler ship to be for anyone else, neither secretly nor openly?
The 4th Question:
What do you say regarding the founder of these lands and the one who spread Tahweed in them, by the grace of Allaah upon him, Abdul-Azeez Ibn Adbur-Rahmaan? And what do you say regarding the spreader of corruption Hassan Al-Bannaa(11), and Sayyid Qutb ?
I appeal to Allaah about you, that you answer, even if it be one question. And after this for every incident there can be a discussion, and the courts are open if you wish to complain. I complain of you to Allaah The High, The Powerful, that He takes the worst revenge from you urgently without delay. And that He exposes your devilish writings, you, those with you, and those who are behind you.
There are a great number of questions, and I ask Allaah Almightly, the Lord of the Great Throne, that He causes their answer to come to light over you sooner rather than later, you and your companions from the Ikhwaan (Al-Muslimeen).
Oh my leader, King; I am ready for judgment if you wish to try me – So are they (the Ikhwaani group) also ready?’
1) Salman bin Fahd bin Abdullah Al-Ouda
2) Nasser Al-Omar
3) Muhammad Abdur-Rahman Al-Arifi
4) The organization/sect known as Al-Ikhwaan Al-Muslimoon (The Muslim Brotherhood established by Hassan al-Banna in Egypt in 1928. They are an Islamic activism group who accept the beliefs of Muslims from the deviated groups, they also accept and promote rebelling against legitimate Muslim rulers.
5) The way of the Ahlus-sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah – those who follow the sunnah and the methodology of the salaf (first three generations beginning with the Sahaabah, and the pious imams after them), the correct and saved sect.
6) Aa’ishah (Radhiyallaahu Anhaa)
7) The Shee’ah – The term Raafidhah literally means those who desert and reject, i.e. the khilaafah and honour of the righteous Sahaabah. They declare many great companions to be disbelievers, claim that the Qur’an is incomplete, and consider their Imams such as Khomeni to be greater than the Prophets of Allaah.
8) Allaah freed our Mother Aa’ishah from this accusation in the Qur’aan itself – The ayaat are in Surah An-Noor: Verily those who brought forth the slander (against ‘Aishah) are a group among you.
9) Abdullah bin Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Saud – King of Saudi Arabia.
10) King Abdul-Azeez Abdur-Rahman Ibn Saud
11) Hasan Ahmed Abdel Rahman Muhammed al-Banna – 1906-1949 - Founder of Ikhwaan ul Muslimeen (not to be confused with the current Salafee Shaykh Hasan Al-Banna in Egypt)
12) Sayyid Qutb, 1906-1966, Egyptian author and thinker, leading member of the Al-Ikhwaan Al-Muslimoon. He has been written about and refuted for his many deviations by various scholars from the Ahlus-Sunnah.
Consider it not a bad thing for you. Nay, it is good for you. Unto every man among them will be paid that which he had earned of the sin, and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be a great torment. (11). Why then, did not the believers, men and women, when you heard it (the slander), think good of their own people and say: "This (charge) is an obvious lie ?" (12) Why did they not produce four witnesses? Since they (the slanderers) have not produced witnesses! Then with Allah they are the liars. (13) Had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy unto you in this world and in the Hereafter, a great torment would have touched you for that whereof you had spoken. (14) When you were propagating it with your tongues, and uttering with your mouths that whereof you had no knowledge, you counted it a little thing, while with Allah it was very great. (15) And why did you not, when you heard it, say: "It is not right for us to speak of this. Glory be to You (O Allah)! This is a great lie." (16) Allah forbids you from it and warns you not to repeat the like of it forever, if you are believers. (17)
“Make things easy and do not make things difficult. Give glad tidings and do not repel people..”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest